When it comes to building muscles you need to follow the intense training, consume right amount of minerals, vitamins & proteins and take proper diet. Again training is not as important as taking proper diet and supplements. Even nutritionists have agreed to the fact that about 70% of the food you consume is composed of supplements.
So for the same reason, gym hitters and bodybuilders are trying their best to make sure that they consume healthy and natural compounds. In case you are new to the world of bodybuilding, then let me suggest you 6 supplements that will help you to get the desired result.
- Creatine: Creatine is a natural element which is produced in the skeletal muscle tissue. Most of the naturally produced creatine are consumed by the body. Some people need extra creatine level for the energy boost. This need can be satisfied by taking creatine supplements. Apart from providing energy, it also helps to promote lean muscle tissue, improve the performance of the muscles and increase the volume of muscle cells.
- Branch Chain Amino Acids – BCAA: BCAA is produced naturally in the body and is made up of specific protein chains. They help muscles to recover after a proper workout. BCAA is used by your body every time you get involved in an activity. So for the same reason, it is recommended to take proper amount of BCAA before and after the workout.
- Whey protein: Whey protein is an important element which helps to build up lean muscles in athletes and bodybuilders. The high content of magnesium, calcium and minerals help to suppress appetite as well as help the body to absorb protein and thus repair and build muscles.
- Beta Alanine: Beta Alanine are proteins that are produced in the body to enhance performance. It is a very important protein for bodybuilders and athletes, which helps to improve the composition of the body and minimize fatigue. Better take it before and after the workout in recommended proportions for best results.
- Glutamine: Glutamine helps to build strength and helps athletes to lift weight and hold it for a longer time. It improves the limit of strength in the body. Another benefit of glutamine are that it improves the function of immune system and preservation of muscles. For better results, it is recommended to take glutamine three times a day.
- Svetol: It is not a compound that helps to build muscles but this green coffee extract helps to improve metabolism as well as reduce the extra amount of fat. Studies carried out on bodybuilders show that those who took this supplement were able to reduce fat more quickly compared to others, who were not taking it. Many other supplement products have Svetol as their main ingredient. Just use Health Monthly promo code to get this best green coffee bean extract.
Remember that for building muscles you will need some extra supplements. Again understand the fact that results may not be same in every person. It may vary from individual to individual. So do a bit research and try to find one that suits you.